To my dear patients,
I'm sorry for the delay. Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control, I have been unsuccessful at opening a clinic in Southern CA. I am sincerely sorry to all my patients who, like myself, expected my office to be up and running this month. I feel this loss deeply.
During this work upheaval, there was also a family situation that helped me to realize that I need to be nearer to them. So I am moving back to the small town in which I was raised to be near my family and try to provide for the good people of that town who are still underserved medically. I leave my family of patients in California regretfully.
My email and my personal phone number will not change. I will continue to refill medications for three months so there will be no interruption in your prescriptions.
I have been honored to be your physician and I wish you the best health and good fortune. Should you wish to continue to follow up with me remotely, I will be offering phone appointments and a concierge service. Please check in with my web site next week for details.
The doctors I would recommend locally are:
- Dr. Sosin at the Institute For Progressive Medicine in Irvine - www.iprogressivemed.com
- Dr. Holthorf at the Holthorf Clinic in LA - www.holthorfmed.com
- Dr. Sima Mirhashemi at the Harbor Medical Clinic and Wellness Center in Irvine - www.harborclinic.com
- Dr. Shiva Lalezar at the Health and Vitality Center in Santa Monica - www.healthandvitalitycenter.com
- For advanced cancer, Dr. Conneally at the Center For New Medicine - www.cfnmedicine.com
- I do NOT recommend my previous office or any of the doctors there